Friday 17 August 2012

From the Deck of Mr Ali Hassan

Salaam Aleikum, brother.

Please forgive my indignation for contcting you in such a manner but my earnest prayers were directed in your direction when I implored Allah’s help in seeking a reliable and good business partner. Allah informed me that you are a pure and honest person who will be of help to me in my current problem.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ali Hassan and I am a Somali Pirate. In August this year when my gang captured Greek ship and held it hostage, in a secret compartment I came across a box in which I found, apart from several packets of heroin, cash of $ 6,005,431 (Six million, five thousand, four hundred and thirty one US dollars only).

You must understand that I was the fellow who found it. No other fellow knows about this. I must also tell you that the heroin I found means that the money was meant to be used by drug people and not for good fellows. So I destroyed the heroin packets and took the box of money with me when we left the ship. Afterwards I deposited in the Bank of Mogadishu, account in the name of Hassan Ali.

However it is now big problem what to do with the money. I cannot spend the money in Somalia because of the war and the situation, also if I leave it in the account it will be taken by corrupt officials if something happens (Allah forbid) to my esteemed self. So I am looking for a reliable foreign partner into whose account I can transfer the funds, after which we can share the proceeds (60% for me, 30% for you, and 10% for incidental expenses) and also you, as the foreign partner, can help me invest the money in your country.

Please understand that the transfer is completely legal and risk-free and that there is nothing but gain for youfr estimated self. If you agree to conditions, please send information as under:

1.    Your name
2.    Your residential address
3.    Your phone number
4.    A scanned copy of your International Passport and driving licence.
5.    Your bank account number and details including current bank balance and secret ATM code
6.    Your credit card numbers.
7.     A scanned copy of your specimen signature.

Please do not imagine this is a Nigerian 419 Scam. For one thing, I am not Nigerian. For two thing, I am not scammer. I am attaching photograph of myself so you can see that I am completely honest and legitimate fellow.

Yours cordially

Ali Hassan
Pirate Speedboat Commander
Somalia.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full comment moderation is enabled on this site, which means that your comment will only be visible after the blog administrator (in other words, yours truly) approves it. The purpose of this is not to censor dissenting viewpoints; in fact, such viewpoints are welcome, though it may lead to challenges to provide sources and/or acerbic replies (I do not tolerate stupidity).

The purpose of this moderation is to eliminate spam, of which this blog attracts an inordinate amount. Spammers, be warned: it takes me less time to delete your garbage than it takes for you to post it.

Proceed.