Friday 7 October 2016

Note to Readers

For some reason, which is absolutely not my fault, my reading list, which I had kept on the left of this page - you know, the updates of your latest posts - has disappeared. Vanished. Utterly. And there does not seem to be a way to set it up again.

What this means is, unless I go to my dashboard, I don't know if you have posted anything. And the dashboard does not, on my mobile phone, show more than a few posts. And most of the reading I do is on my mobile phone, while I use my computer to write and draw.

This is extremely annoying. It is more than annoying. As far as my reading your posts goes, it is damned crippling, that's what it is.

I suspect that this is an attempt on the part of Blogger to reduce services to free accounts to compel people to switch to paid accounts, which is obviously not an option for me.

So, this is my request. If you are connected to me on social media, please tag me on links to posts you put up. Alternatively, post comments to this blog with the link. I'll see the comments in moderation, and I'll get to your posts.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks in advance.

I really must get my own website, where the TOS are whatever I want, soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am way behind on reading your posts. I have two that I want to read bookmarked. I'll work on linking new posts when I return!

    ReplyDelete

Full comment moderation is enabled on this site, which means that your comment will only be visible after the blog administrator (in other words, yours truly) approves it. The purpose of this is not to censor dissenting viewpoints; in fact, such viewpoints are welcome, though it may lead to challenges to provide sources and/or acerbic replies (I do not tolerate stupidity).

The purpose of this moderation is to eliminate spam, of which this blog attracts an inordinate amount. Spammers, be warned: it takes me less time to delete your garbage than it takes for you to post it.

Proceed.